Express



The next time I'm in Europe I'm going to catch trains, I'm going to catch lots of trains, and I'll just have a couple of Louis Vuitton duffel bags with me, and they'll all be full of books - books and oatmeal-coloured sweaters - and I'll lean back into those velvet chesterfield seats and drink a vodka martini, or better yet, a tall, cold glass of Maker's Mark and Apple Juice and I'll eat delicious things from gilded plates and watch the sunset from square windows and sleep in a tiny nook and wrap cashmere around me always and I'll have coffee in Munich and lunch in Brussels and dinner in Paris and oh, how wonderful it's going to be!

X
You have read this article bags / china / dreams / holiday / louis vuitton / paris / photos / pictures / the selby / trains / travel with the title Express. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/07/express.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...