baby it's cold outside



So next week for two very fleeting days I'll be going to Melbourne and I'm really excited! It's a spur of the moment, $20 fare, no checked in luggage kind of trip, which in my opinion are the best kinds of trips, and I plan on just going to Movida bakery for jam donuts and Cibi for Japanese breakfasts and Kinfolk for, well, wooden tables and vases of flowers and heart-warming soups. I'm open to any and all suggestions that you can throw my way, I love Melbourne and I'm so excited to just wander around and find fresh spots and revisit favourites and meet up with new friends and catch up with old ones. Send me an email hryee1@hotmail.com or leave a comment if you have any suggestions - or if you know of any thing cultural happening in Melbourne town on Wednesday or Thursday of next week that I simply must see! Thanks!

X
You have read this article australia / coats / cold / fashion / food / holiday / street style / street-style / travel / weather / winter with the title baby it's cold outside. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/07/baby-it-cold-outside.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...