justification

I've been keeping my eye on the Life with Bird Revolution Coat ever since I first saw it in bloodorange months ago (it's even in my love list this month!). There's something about that delicious oversized shape, the drop waist, those big shoulders. I love the length, I love the material (it's this kind of linen-y woven fabric with a cosy lining) and I love that it has the same kind of relaxed, throw-it-on feel as my beloved Amy Kaehne coat. And I just love coats. They really are all that I buy. And now it's gone on sale. Let the justification begin! (and justification for me always means polyvore).






So the last one is kind of CBK - and I love it! For someone who grew up reading Vanity Fair she's always been the ultimate style icon - those beige slacks! Those slingback kitten heels! That slinky wedding dress! I reckon she would have worn a coat like this to keep out that New York city chill over a fitted pencil skirt and a ribbed turtleneck sweater and she would have looked real fine. What do you guys think? Is a visit to the Life with Bird outlet store in Melbourne in order? (thanks for the tip, Katie!)

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / coats / polyvore / sale / shopping / want with the title justification. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/07/justification.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...