cinematic style - ladies takin' care of business in various



Nicole Kidman and Renee Zellweger in Cold Mountain // Cate Blanchett in The Missing // Hailee Steinfeld in True Grit // Sharon Stone in The Quick and The Dead // Andie Macdowell in Bad Girls

 Oh I love a good western/frontier flick. I love the denim, I love the bandanas, I love the big coats and the even bigger hats. And I love it when the ladies take care of business. It's just simpler that way. I'm literally counting down the days/hours/minutes/seconds till a piece apart arrives at my chameleon and I can really live out my frontier dreams.

X
You have read this article celebrity / coats / films / hats / inspiration / movies / my chameleon / style / want with the title cinematic style - ladies takin' care of business in various. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/08/cinematic-style-ladies-takin-care-of.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...