into the wild

kinfolk

I really don't think I can wait until November. I was going to try and find some more appropriate images to match this post but then I saw these and I couldn't help myself. A visit to a peony farm..... I don't think the internet will be able to cope after this. Tomorrow I'm heading to Tasmania for a week and a bit. I'm looking forward to some more quiet time to get (even more) acquainted with my thesis. And I'm also looking forward to going to a part of Australia I have always wanted to visit. Tasmania is a foodie capital, a chilly paradise land for people who love coats (pick me! pick me!) and also happens to be the unofficial Australian home of the peony. How about that for a link? I'll be in the North West of Tasmania, so if anyone has any tips for places to eat/visit/see up there (specifically around Burnie/Devonport/Penguin) leave a comment or send me an email hryee1@hotmail.com . I'm mostly looking forward to finding a nice cosy cafe to sit in to knock out my last chapter.

X
You have read this article australia / cold / flowers / holiday / me / photos / pictures / travel / university / weather / work with the title into the wild. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/08/into-wild.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...