taking stock



1 and 3 - Miranda Kerr by Alasdhair Mclellan for Vogue UK September 2013 2 - Fashion Guitar


If I still wrote wardrobe planning lists - maybe I should bring them back, hmmm? - miranda would be on the top of the agenda. Not miranda herself per se, she's a babe and all, but she's just a little bit too perfect. I mean miranda in this editorial. This summer I want an extra piercing in my ear (sleepers, natch), tousled, beachy wave, the kind of tan that glows and a pair of double strap birkenstocks - in classic black or a washed-out taupe - for wearing with everything and nothing, jeans and tee shirts, and never taking them off.

X
You have read this article earrings / editorial / miranda kerr / money / sandals / shoes / shopping / summer / vogue / vogue uk / want / wardrobe with the title taking stock. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/08/taking-stock.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...