bling ring




You know me, I'm a jewellery gal. A few pieces of new and old BRVTVS brightening up my thesis writing uniform of stripes and overalls. I'm going to keep adding to this collection whenever I can (especially because I lost my little vectis earrings, twas a sad sad day let me tell you), because I love the refined, delicate look of this anti-bling. There's something so wonderful about little touches of gold winking out from beneath hair. I'm never going to get tired of it. It's a simple look, but you know me, I'm a simple girl. I like things that you love from the start, and that you put on straight away, and that you never, ever, want to take off.

X
You have read this article brvtvs / ear cuff / earrings / jewelry / love / me / outfit / outfits / shopping / university / work with the title bling ring. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/08/bling-ring.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...