cinematic style - babes of the 90s


Winona Ryder in Girl Interrupted // Alicia Silverston in Clueless (this is an Alaia!) // Liv Tyler in Empire Records // Sarah Michelle Gellar in Cruel Intentions // Gwyneth Paltrow in Great Expectations

I'm going to a 90s party tonight with all of my best gals. We've known each other since school - some of us since it was actually the 90s - and there's no-one else that I would rather dance the night away with (to the strains of if ya gettin' down, natch). Since my wardrobe is steadily becoming more and more 90s by the day I pretty much didn't even have to make a costume. I'm going to wear overalls, birkenstocks, a tartan shirt tied around my waist and a backwards cap. Grunge goodness.

X

ps. don't forget to enter my Gatsby giveaway!
You have read this article 90s / celebration / fashion / fashion style / films / friends / gwyneth paltrow / inspiration / movies / party / photos / pictures / style with the title cinematic style - babes of the 90s. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/09/cinematic-style-babes-of-90s.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...