start spreading the news


If you follow me on instagram this isn't going to be a surprise but... I'm going to New York! And Vancouver, and Denver and hopefully Portland and San Francisco too but... first things most definitely, undoubtedly first. New York. All that longing finally achieved something. It's not going to be purely a holiday, some of the trip I will be working, but oh! I could hardly think of a better way to celebrate the end of my thesis, the end of my degree, the start of something. New York has a magnetic pull for some people, the big apple, the conrete jungle where dreams are made. But for me it's the city where I met my best friend. Going back is always like a complex dance between what it was like the first time and what it is like now, and what it was like all those times in between. I never quite know how I feel about New York until I'm there, and when I'm there I never want to leave. And that's the point isn't it? 

Please, please, please send me any tips that you have. It's been almost two years since I was last there and I would love to hear your suggestions! Leave a comment, tweet me or send me an email at hryee1@hotmail.com . Thank you!

X
You have read this article dreams / future / holiday / me / New York / travel / work with the title start spreading the news. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/09/start-spreading-news.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...