much too hot for me



It's much too hot for jeans today but I literally cannot stop wearing blue denim and black birkenstocks. It's just easy. I handed in my full draft to my supervisor yesterday and now I have a day of grace before I get the comments back and have to hit the ground running. So, naturally, instead of doing any of the million things I have stacked up in my mental to-do list, I read in bed all morning and drank ice-cold water through a straw. I'm not great in the heat, but on days like this I don't mind it, not at all.

X
You have read this article clothes / denim / me / sandals / shoes / spring / sydney / university / weather / work with the title much too hot for me. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/09/much-too-hot-for-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...