winter favourites




When I was in Tasmania I lived on a steady diet of these little things. A beanie to keep my head warm, sunglasses to shield my eyes, a spicy fragrance and rich handcream and a few little bits of gold for a touch of glamour. Sydney has well and truly bid farewell to winter and is ringing in the warmer months shamelessly. I've even seen a few lucky people eating mangoes at uni. But, true to form, I'm going to cling to the last vestiges of winter while I still can. Farewell cold weather, I knew thee well.

X
You have read this article australia / ballet / beauty / brvtvs / cold / ear cuff / hands / jewelry / knitwear / me / my chameleon / perfume / photos / pictures / style / sydney / travel / university / winter with the title winter favourites. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/09/winter-favourites.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...