all in one


I'm not going to lie. Fashion month has left me a little bit cold this season. It's not only the shows on the runway. It's the street style too. Normally I get excited for the simplicity of Paris, or I seek out the well-dressed lurkers in the background of the pictures. But this season, no matter how many times I refresh style.com (and trust me, I've been doing it daily), I haven't been able to find much sartorial inspiration. It might be me. It's almost certainly me. But doesn't that still say something? Doesn't the fact that, despite hours spent trawling through street style websites and backstage images, the most inspiring thing you find is a black silk jumpsuit and a washed out red lip say something? I think it does. I just wish I could work out what, exactly.

X

ps. don't forget to enter my Gatsby giveaway!
You have read this article fashion / fashion style / fashion week / inspiration / milan fashion week / street style / street-style / style with the title all in one. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/09/all-in-one.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...