blood orange? bloody marvellous.

Alexander Wang is in australia. stocked exclusively at Blood Orange in Potts Point. I saw it on my way to babysitting and craned my neck in the car to make sure i hadn't misread. 

I hadn't. 

Alexander Wang.
Australia.
Sydney.
2 minutes from my house.
must.
go.
now.


Also, just to add to my list of crazed shopping trips to expensive stores where i can't afford anything and only really go just to touch up clothes that i have seen in editorials, used in polyvore or just dreamt about... Land's End store in 5 ways glenmore road, literally 2 metres from my house in paddington, stocks balmain.

BALMAIN!

i'm not even a crazed balmain fangirl, i mean, the clothes are fun, but wild 80s revival rock chick is not my thing. AT ALL. but it's BAL-FRICKING-MAIN!. 
I must go.


That's it. I know it's half 12 in the morning here and i need to sleep. But i've just decided what i'm going to do tomorrow.

I'm going shopping. 

X

ps. hope you all had a good monday. my little brother got prefect at his school, so big congrats to my talented sibling. much love! you are all just amazing. 
You have read this article fashion / me / shopping / style / want with the title blood orange? bloody marvellous.. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/12/blood-orange-bloody-marvellous.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...