you look lovely today... just today?

I have no internet at home... quel horreur... anyway i've been scavenging what little internet i can, but i don't think i'll be able to post this weekend. :( hopefully come monday the problem is fixed.. otherwise... well i think i'll go crazy. ahh!!!

Yasmin Sewell

wayne tippets

How does she do it? I mean really, how does she do it. I've been trying to recreate that infuriating effortlessness of hers, but i just come off looking scruffy. It's all in the details, isn't it, the fact that that dress is slightly sheer at the top, and a little suggestive. That gorgeous cropped denim vest that smarts just a pinch of country western (my favourite kind of western). Those beautiful calf-grazing ankle boots, the shoe of the moment, and one that i am whole heartedly embracing. And that bouncy, flouncy hair of hers. I see girls like Yasmin, and i wish fervently that i could have curly hair. The grass is always greener...


Lily Allen

big pictures

Don't ask me why, don't ask me how. but i LOVE this outfit. (har har). I really can't deconstruct it. She just looks good.


Dasha Zhukova

tfs

Oh simplicity. How I adore thee. No, really. I know it seems i can be a bit mellifluous with my prose, but deep down i'm a simple gal. Give me a tweed shift and flats anyday. Oh, and belt it over my baby bump. Don't you just love this? She looks so chic. And that can't be easy when you're pregnant. I think when I'm pregnant you'll probably find me in roomy smock dresses, leggings, and converse. And some huuuuuge jacket to hide away in when it all gets too much.


Caroline Sieber.

wayne tippets

Oh yes. Oh YES. trust Caroline Sieber, to throw together everything that is trendy and hip in fashion right now - from thigh high boots to trench coats, via little itsy bitsy chanel tweed dresses. Sure, we're not really sure what she does... Sure, she's a chanel brand ambassador without doing very much at all (except being the ex-girlfriend of Andrea Casiraghi and the ex-stylist of Emma Watson), but oh, she dresses so well. You can excuse a girl anything in thigh high boots. Even it-girl status.


TGIF!
X




You have read this article caroline sieber / celebrity / dasha zhukova / fashion style / fashion week / lily allen / yasmin sewell with the title you look lovely today... just today?. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2009/10/you-look-lovely-today-just-today_15.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...