bag lady




tommy ton for style.com

I'm no bag lady, in fact, I'd rather shove my damn wallet and keys into my pocket than tote a big huge hulk of leather around. This is, of course, excepting chanel 2.55's and PS1's. For those i would make an exception. I find uni challenging as I must carry a bag, and therefore have to make do with some cheap and cheerful thing picked up at chinatown markets for a tenner. My uniform of oversized clutches doesn't quite stretch to lecture pads and textbooks.

Having said all this, surprise surprise, I have found a bag to warm my heart. Sleek, minimalist, yet packing a huuuge punch in that raspberry coulis red, this little leather pouch is the perfect blend of vintage satchel and minimalist streamlined design. I want one in every colour, for every occasion, and every day. Oh, and it's celine. Are we really that surprised?

Phoebe Philo, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

X
You have read this article bags / celine / fashion week / paris fashion week / phoebe philo / street-style / style with the title bag lady. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/03/bag-lady.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...