track record

All these impossibly cool girls with their messy hair and perfect accessories are making me consider taking the plunge. Buying a pair of track pants. grey ones, with little drawstring waists that taper down to slim ankles. to WEAR. OUT OF THE HOUSE.




1 - sartorialist, 2 - cafe mode, 3 - vogue.it

I'm sincerely hoping that this does not turn into the infamous 'harem pant' debacle of 09 where i kidded myself into thinking harem pants could be for me. they now form a (very comfortable, it must be said) niche in my pyjama repertoire. and there they shall stay, thank god. But track pants in a grizzly grey i think, just maybe, could become a real wardrobe staple for me. Comfortable and cool, yet with that element of surprise and contrast that is undoubtedly CHIC. And, something that the harem pants don't have - they are flattering (why else would women in despair where them so frequently?).

Having said all this, I have a feeling that when I look back on my fashion when I'm older and wiser my foray into pants territory is only going to elicit an OH GOD. WHAT WAS I THINKING!? What do you think? Yay? Nay? Never? Always?

Tricky. I'll get back to you.

X
You have read this article clothing / fashion / photos / pictures / shopping / street-style / style with the title track record. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/03/track-record.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...