what to wear, what to wear!

arrghhhh am currently turning my wardrobe upside in search of something to wear to start my internship tomorrow. I want to look effortless and easy breezy of course, which means combing through my wardrobe with a studious eye for all of tonight. Why can't these things be easier? 

So far i've narrowed it down to three possibilities, none of which i'm 100% on.

Firstly i thought maybe my checked skirt (see post below), with my cropped breton top from topshop and my rick owens grey leather jacket rip off from sportsgirl. But then i bought a jumper top thing today with a beautiful drapey cowl neck and it's all sparkly and gorgeous and i thought that would go well too.

But then i thought maybe what if i went for my josh goot tye dye skirt with a loose crop top over that and a leather jacket or blazer? or what if i eschewed skirts all together and went for my pleated pants with tapered leg and a simple striped top or cotton-y loose jumper thing (so comfortable). Ah decisions, decisions decisions!

would you advise going a bit fashion, or would you advise going classic. I'm thinking of going in the casual day-time chic that populates my wardrobe, even when i'm going out. I tend to look dressed down in the manner of Chungster, only less leggy and less cool, which is why i'm thinking to not fight the effort to dress up but just to go in my usual 'quirky french' (my label, yes, shamelessly self-conscious i know), way. I'm thinking Zoe Glassner with her stripy tops, big glasses and effortless air. 

Although, of course, for me that means hours and hours in front of my wardrobe trying to find the perfect outfit. ARGHHH!!! 

Just so this isn't laden down with text here's an outfit shot i took a while ago but never posted with my new vanessa bruno skirt and denim jacket. Both frenchy pieces. I wish my hair would grow faster, it seems like it's been at this length forever! 



X
You have read this article clothes / fashion / me / outfit / style with the title what to wear, what to wear!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-to-wear-what-to-wear.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...