alright australia, your move.

I just read Susie Bubble's post about the Arcadia blogger press meet and greet (?) in London recently. It's organised for bloggers t come and view the recent collections for their various High Street clients like Topshop and Miss Selfridge, with props, professional photographers and nibblies and glasses of wine (mmmm wine). The photos she posted look they were having the best time, just clowning around and chatting about all things fashion and fun. 

And it struck me, you know, where is the similar thing for Australian bloggers? huh? I always hear about overseas blogger meet ups and them all getting together and mucking around in Paris and having fun and then offering tickets to Paris as prizes (grrr Young Shields you torment me with my far away-ness from Paris, see, the jealousy i feel leads me to bad grammar!). What are we doing in Australia, why aren't we all skipping across to New Zealand for a day? Or meeting up and seeing new collections and being silly? Or just meeting up and chatting about life, blogging and the universe?

So, here it is, if you're with me, Australian bloggers, lets meet up! I'd really like to meet you all. Brooke, you'd be up for it right? And Sportsgirl take note... we'd like a press night for us bloggers too please... that is all. 

X
You have read this article blogging / me with the title alright australia, your move.. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2009/08/alright-australia-your-move.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...