last night



It's my last night in New York city and I couldn't think of a better place to spend it. A great friend and me are bunkering down for a night at the Lafayette House after a full day together eating and drinking and walking and seeing. There'll be plenty more on that later don't worry, but for now we're just happy to lay back and listen to songs from The Dreamers soundtrack and watch the fire blaze contentedly away. This hotel is so perfect it is almost incredible. It feels like home. I don't think I ever want to leave.

X
You have read this article apartment / holiday / home / houses / me / New York / photos / pictures / travel with the title last night. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/02/last-night.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...