Tanya Taylor NYFW



I had so many questions after the Tanya Taylor presentation today - and not that many answers. Could I wear a mohair singlet with a racy cross-back? Where did those fantastic fedora hats come from? How could I get my hair to curl so perfectly down one side like the models (who all looked like Lana Del Rey)? How many Lana Del Rey references am I going to make this Fashion Month? And, oh, where did they get such beautiful peonies in February? 

X

ps. It's snowing. I couldn't be more happy today, even if I tried.
You have read this article clothes / clothing / cold / fashion / fashion shows / flowers / hats / New York / new york fashion week / tea with the title Tanya Taylor NYFW. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/02/tanya-taylor-nyfw.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...