the club


At last! At long, long last. I'm joining such luminaries as Eva and Vilislava in the hat club. I imagine that people with the perfect hat meet up somewhere once a year and they smile ecstatically at each other and they eat really delicious things like seafood salads and eton mess and they drink Makers Mark on the rocks and they talk about Important World Issues and read Le Monde and listen to Etta James. This is a Theysken's Theory hat that I picked up in New York, thanks to a sweet recommendation from Jess. It's a perfect little thing, with a stiff, broad brim and a high top, and it's big, like real big so it fits my head and I wore it non stop in New York and I can't wait till the weather gets a little cooler so I can pop it on my head here. I think this is the start of something really special.

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / hats / me / olivier theyskens / photos / pictures / shopping / street style / street-style / style / stylists / the sartorialist / wardrobe with the title the club. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/02/the-club.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...