sneak peek: New York notes



I've got a big confession. I came back from New York with a couple of blocks of Mast brothers chocolate, some fashion week memories, and a massive, overpowering obsession with the 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 hour tote bags. Everyone was carrying them around fashion week, zipped up, folded open, two-tone, one colour, over the arm, in the hand, just basically driving me mad with how chic they were. Thank God that The Corner Shop has them in stock now so that I can fuel that obsession by visiting them frequently at their Strand Arcade store. And the clutches! The clutches are so great - two-tone in shades of lemon yellow or buttery tan. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Check out my post for The Corner Shop in full here.

X
You have read this article with the title sneak peek: New York notes. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/02/sneak-peek-new-york-notes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...