high of 21




Tim Bailey proclaimed that it would be a high of 21, cloudy and wet today, and what Tim Bailey says is Law, so accordingly I have shacked up in this incredible Amy Kaehne coat - which I rhapsodised over here - double tied to keep me extra toasty, my favourite COS oatmeal sweater (actually a pyjama top but I've said it once, I'll say it again - I do what I want) and the perfect tapered trousers pilfered, as most good things in my life have been, from my mum's wardrobe. Summer is definitely, definitely over!

X
You have read this article amy kaehne / autumn / benah / coats / cold / COS / me / outfit / outfits / photos / pictures / sydney / weather with the title high of 21. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/03/high-of-21.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...