treats

private


Remember that friend who moved to Paris to make pastries and generally live the dream? Well, she made these the other day. She actually made them. She's always been one of life's generally perfect people, and I miss her so much. She used to live in this beautiful little shoe-box apartment and I would call her up when I was going to bloodorange, or having tea at room 10 and we'd meet up near the fountain and just tell each other everything that was going on in our lives. She used to work in the french bakery and she would sneak me croissants over the counter. On her 18th birthday we went to Sel et Poivre and we had snails. I still can't quite believe she's actually doing all those things we talked about. It makes me think. It makes me think really hard about what I'm going to do next year when I finish uni. What do I really want, what's holding me back, what can I do? What can I not do? What I really want right now, though, is some macarons.

X
You have read this article cooking / dreams / food / friends / future / macaroons / me / paris / university with the title treats. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/03/treats.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...