a little colour



I've been getting things done recently. I've been wearing this Amy Kaehne shirt, enjoying the last of my Mast Brothers haul and wearing strappy sandals at all times - even in the rain. The other day I helped prepare a lunch of Tagliata and Tomato and green bean salad. Tagliata is easy, you marinade the beef in lemon oil, herbs and a tiny tiny bit of chilli for as long as you like, then you cook it up, leave it to rest for 10 minutes or so and then slice it really thinly. Display on a bed of swollen green and quarts of lemon. The salad was my mum's invention test - we had a lot of tomatoes and beans to eat, so she just chopped them all up and added spanish onion and a bit of lemon oil. It was delicious, it really, really was. 

X
You have read this article amy kaehne / chocolate / food / home / lunch / me / photos / pictures / recipe / sandals / shirts / shoes / sydney with the title a little colour. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/03/a-little-colour.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...