sneak peek: hunting




A brief, cursory glance over this blog and it's pretty clear that I am hopelessly, desperately in love with my Carly Hunter shearling vest. I wore it all last year. Almost every day. I spent most of last year rubbing my belly because this vest is so beautiful and soft. My friend has the sweatshirt from last season with the shearling patches and me and her used to sit in tutes, rubbing our bellies and not paying attention to anything. Oh. I miss third year. Anyway Carly Hunter is back and so are the vests - they've just dropped into the Corner Shop along with the shearling coat I cooed over at Under The Wing. They're pretty amazing, and what's even better is that Carly herself gave me five minutes of her time to answer a couple of questions about inspirations, autumn and how fantastic shearling is.

Check out the whole of this post over on The Corner Shop blog.

X
You have read this article australia / autumn / clothes / clothing / shearling / shopping / the corner shop / want with the title sneak peek: hunting. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/03/sneak-peek-hunting.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...