pretty




I've always liked my models on the pretty side. Not Lindsey Wixon pretty, crazy doll pretty. Just, classic English rose pretty. Lily Donaldson pretty, Constance Jablonski pretty, vanilla and smiley, Christy Turlington pretty, with her perfect teeth and her symmetrical face. I've also always loved Sienna Miller - no matter what anyone says (I actually titled a blog post on sienna miller with that). I think what I love about Sienna is her prettyness, her brightness and buoyancy and ebullience, her sheer bloody-minded happiness even in the face of every adversity, her very 'pretty' way of including everyone, even interviewers, in the rosey, perfect sphere of experience that is the territory of the very pretty. ("She is phenomenally pretty; far too pretty for my living room," Jo Ellison mused of her in Vogue UK last year). This editorial from Vogue UK's March issue has given me another model to crush over. 17 year-old Rosie Tapner, fine-boned and fresh, tall and tanned and young and lovely, surely Sienna's slightly edgier doppelganger, the kind of girl born to do Chloe campaigns and wear Valentino rockstud kitten heels. Photogenic, which isn't something you always say about models. I can't wait to see more of her this season.

X
You have read this article beauty / chloe / editorial / lily donaldson / models / sienna miller / vogue / vogue uk with the title pretty. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/02/pretty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...