the louvre by night


Every time I go to Paris I say I'm not going to the Louvre but I always inevitably end up there. Every time I go to the Louvre I get a map but I always inevitably end up throwing it away and wandering aimlessly, discovering parts of the Museum I must have seen before but have no recollection of. Every time I wander I somehow always inevitably end up on that viewing platform opposite the Winged Victory of Samothrace, my mum's favourite, thinking of how beautiful it is. Every time I end up at the Winged Victory of Samothrace I always inevitably decide that next time I come to Paris I think I just might go to the Louvre, after all.

X
You have read this article art / france / holiday / paris / photos / pictures / travel with the title the louvre by night. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-louvre-by-night.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...