it's the littlest things...

so much work to do! it's killing me! at least after the leaving certificate i will have glorious months of freedom and doing absolutely nothing. and then paris and london in january and february... and then uni in march. but at least until march it will be all fun and games! freedom is so close i can almost taste it.

but for now, and until my exams are over, i am contenting myself with the small doses of freedom in take away food, good books and cups of tea. they really are getting me through. and they have to be in tea cups! tea is always infinitely better when served in a fine bone china tea cup. I have one in the shape of a heart and the tea pours into a heart shape. lovely! 

[flickr]

You have read this article with the title it's the littlest things.... You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/10/it-littlest-things.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...