hurrah!




I know these are just iphone snaps, but i don't have a scanner and i really want to share this with you. Text from these 5 pages from this week's NW magazine (Australian readers will know what i'm talking about) have been written by me! I'm so proud! I even got a little credit byline, but it's way too small to photograph for you haha. But on the last page it's on the side, Text by Hannah-Rose Yee. 

If you want to have a read, by all means, peruse through a copy in the check out of your local woolworths. But don't try and look for it in paddington (my suburb), i've bought out every copy in every newsagent, convenience store and supermarket around. Just for research purposes of course.

I'm so happy and excited i am literally levitating right now. just try and bring me down!

X

You have read this article magazines / me / writing with the title hurrah!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2009/09/hurrah.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...