brand new baby



So I wanted to share the good news with you all first... I know you will all understand my excitement and elation. I am now the proud owner of a Celine bag - the first of many pieces and the start of a beautiful relationship (har har har). This is my baby, a little beauty of burgundy leather, burnished gold hardware and the trademark chic Canvas print. Vanessa took this photo and I have been hugging it all day. I am having such a fantastic time at fashion week, it's been really nice to make new friends, drink loads of coffee (the fashion week diet, it would seem), and people watch. Although, having said that, I am so excited to be going back to Sydney on Friday. Something about this grey weather has made me long for blue skies and beaches and al fresco dining. You know what they say - you can take the girl out of Sydney...

X
You have read this article bags / celine / fashion / fashion week / london fashion week / me / photos / pictures / style with the title brand new baby. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/02/brand-new-baby.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...