wow


London Fashion Week is like nothing I imagined. It's louder and bolder and brighter and colder than any other fashion week I've attended. There are more photographers - yes, more even than New York - and they make more noise. There is more fur and more colour and more high heels, though that may be because of trends rather than the city itself. I've been drinking more coffee, but I think that's a fashion thing, not a London thing.  I can't believe I'm here, I am pinching myself every second. It's only been 2 days and already it's been like a fashion baptism of fire. I can't believe how different it is to New York. Well, I'm steeling myself with warmer clothes, slightly higher heels and a big, Aussie smile on my face. I still can't believe I'm here. Wow. That's all I can say. See you on the other side!!!

X

You have read this article with the title wow. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/02/wow.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...