5 MBFWA minutes with... Rachel Yabsley


Rachel is a blogger, street-style photographer, visual co-ordinator at Tuchuzy, and ultimate babe-and-a-half who might as well be my sister for how much advice she gives me (and how similar we look)! I caught up a moment with her amidst what turned out to be the madness on day 1 of MBFWA.

What are you doing for Fashion Week? I'm kind of trying to balance it work, it's really taking it's toll on me, so I'll be really exhausted probably, at the end of it! We'll see. 

What's your new job? It's at Tuchuzy as visual co-ordinator. It's really exciting. It's going well!

What are your fashion week essentials? Fashion week essentials are my camera, making sure I have a spare battery that is charged and spare memory cards because last year I got caught out a couple of times and I've definitely learnt my lessons. Also, face powder because you get really really shiny running around it's not very nice. What else... Just comfort mainly. I know everyone tries to be stylish but for me, you can be comfy and stylish at the same time. 

What are you going to wear? Don't ask me that! *laughs* To be honest I haven't really planned anything out. I think I'm just going to face my wardrobe in the morning and see what floats my boat. My wardrobe is pretty limited at the moment. *laughs*

What are you most looking forward to seeing? I'm really looking forward to the Magdalena Velevska, last year they were my favourites and they blew me away. That and Bowie was really good last year too to finish out the week so looking forward to both of them tomorrow. They are probably my top two for now! 

What are you going to do next week when it's all over? Back to reality. Back to a normal sleeping pattern! Just running around again like normal at Tuchuzy. 

Are you excited to be celebrating our two year friendship anniversary? (We met at fashion week 2 years ago!!) So much! You're like my long lost sister. 

X

You have read this article australia / blogging / fashion shows / fashion week / friends / interview / MBFWA / sydney with the title 5 MBFWA minutes with... Rachel Yabsley. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/04/5-mbfwa-minutes-with-rachel-yabsley.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...