this year


All photos by me, watercolour and handwriting by Talisa. Three fashion week things: 
1. Invitations!
2. My bag of the week, the Benah Limited Edition Tara bag in matte croc from Mychameleon
3. Since I don't wear heels, plenty of flat shoes. And yes, that includes converse. If Candice can do it, then why can't I? 


This year Talisa and I are going to be doing fashion week coverage together. It's going to be pretty big and I can't wait to share the results. I couldn't be more excited. I can't believe that this is the fourth fashion week that I have attended with my blog. There's something special about the preparation rituals that you go through each year. Forget hair and nails, for me it's always about making sure I have a notebook to jot down my review thoughts, my camera fully-charged, and a couple of pens, since I always seem to lose them. I've vaguely thought out my outfits for the week but not really. Peony told me in New York that you should always have them planned out so that you don't faff about in the morning, but I just can't get organised. And, a couple of things I want to wear are contingent upon the weather being cold enough to necessitate shearling layers. C'monnnn Sydney weather. Do it for fashion! 

X
You have read this article australia / fashion / fashion shows / fashion week / friends / MBFWA / sydney with the title this year. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-year.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...