more



In food, as in fashion, I am guilty of what I might term selective obsessiveness. When I discover something new - something great - I can't stop thinking about it. New shoes will find themselves forever on my feet, come rain, come hail, come shine - for a few weeks, anyway. New sweaters will hardly get a wash as I shrug them on over anything, with everything, under all manner of jackets. So it is with clothes, and so it is with cafes. Or canteens, I should say.  Basically anywhere where the food is fresh and the tables long and the laughter loud. Well, I've found a gem, and it's a good'un, and if I had it my way I might never eat anywhere else again.  

Bread and Circus, 21 Fountain St Alexandria

X
You have read this article australia / food / me / photos / pictures / sydney with the title more. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/04/more.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...