smile


Just the kind of silhouette I like. Big on top and, well, big on the bottom. I know you're supposed to balance out your proportions and everything, but there's nothing better than things that are oversized paired with things that are also a bit baggy. A massive padded overcoat with skinny jeans? That's just boring. And predictable! And boring. Give me a pair of loose-fit tapered slacks any day. In fact, weather permitting, I might just wear this tomorrow with my new favourite bigger-than-anything Amy Kaehne wrap coat - available from her just-launched online store. Congratulations Amy!

X
You have read this article amy kaehne / autumn / clothes / clothing / coats / fashion / jackets / outfit / outfits / pants / street style / street-style / winter with the title smile. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/04/smile.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...