sneak peek: washed out



So there's an ode to pastels up on The Corner Shop blog now, for anyone who is even remotely as interested as me in those washed out tones. Remember back to my minty wang phase? Can we really call something a phase if its ongoing? I kind of love that ridiculous, Karate Kid-esque 80s redux Isabel Marant vest in dusty pink. And don't get me started on how good the pistachio suede mini kodi is. I'll always have a little bit of a soft spot for mint green, I don't care what anyone says about it. My favourite ice cream flavour is mint choc chip - true story - although I do cheat on it a lot at Messina when I can get something peanut-butter-y. Yeah, there's more about ice cream over the Corner Shop blog too. Maybe I'm having a case of summer withdrawals or something?

You can read the whole post over on The Corner Shop blog here.

X
You have read this article benah / colour / denim / isabel marant / outfit / outfits / shopping / the corner shop with the title sneak peek: washed out. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/04/sneak-peek-washed-out.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...