sneak peek: rugged up




If you're in Sydney and you peek out your window just now you'll notice that it is a grey sky morning! Hurrah! The Sydney weather has been teetering on the edge of cold for a little while now and I just won't support it. I want to commit to my winter clothes and not have to take a jacket or a scarf on an off, on and off, why the sun blazes persistently in the corner. I just want to wear all my winter goodies, and I'll like to do it during fashion week if at all possible! So it's about time you got cold, weather. Thanks. I've picked a few winter goodies from The Corner Shop and had some fun playing dress up over on their blog.

You can check out the whole post here

X
You have read this article autumn / blogging / fashion week / shopping / the corner shop / weather / winter with the title sneak peek: rugged up. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/04/sneak-peek-rugged-up.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...