ballet shoes

I've been wearing ballet shoes a lot recently, and re-acquainting myself with their dainty, delicate selves, after a few months of loafers, boots and sneakers. There's something really lovely about tapered pants and ballet flats - it's like Audrey Hepburn is looking down on us and smiling. It's a comfort thing - as most things I do are - but it's also about style. I love the line from ballet shoe to ankle, from ankle to pant, from pant to oversized sweater. It's a gloriously elegant line, straight and true.







X

ps. don't forget to enter my Shopbop giveaway!  
You have read this article fashion / louis vuitton / my chameleon / outfit / outfits / polyvore / shoes / sofia coppola / style / want with the title ballet shoes. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/10/ballet-shoes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...