box


What I want always seems just beyond my fingertips. For ages now I've wanted a really, really, really oversized coat; boxy yet with a clean line from shoulder to hem, big enough to wear your chunkiest sweater under yet still with some semblance of structure. The kind of shape that you want in a trench coat, but in a slightly thicker material to combat the chill of Europe in January (I'm coming for you, I'm coming for you!). Columbine has one, and she looks great in it. As always there's something about the way she pairs cropped, fitted pants with boxy uppers that works so well. She's got layering down to a tee - sweater with jacket under coat and scarf - and I love her masculine, no-nonsense approach to style. This coat would be the perfect partner in crime to my Amy Kaehne tweedy number in Europe. As always, the search continues.

X
You have read this article coats / high street / jackets / menswear / shopping / want with the title box. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/10/box.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...