traveller


I want to explore. Give me land, lots of land under starry skies above. I want open roads and horizons that are always one day away. I want something new. I want places that I haven't visited with people that I don't know. I want one way tickets and overnight trains. I want packed suitcases. I want python leather perfume dispensers. I want a passport filled with stamps. I want the keys to an apartment that's all my own. I want no routine. I want to see things, really see them. I want to forget about books and lectures and eastern ave and tutorials. I want to make my own way. And I want to start now.

X

ps. don't forget to enter my Shopbop giveaway!   Ending tomorrow!
You have read this article editorial / holiday / models / photos / pictures / travel with the title traveller. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/10/traveller.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...