the calm after the storm



There really is nothing better than an empty art gallery on a rainy day. I went to see the Atget exhibition at the gallery of New South Wales and ended up staying for the whole afternoon, rediscovering things that I had forgotten about around the bright, wide corners of this neo-classical space. I once filmed a short movie here on a kids holiday camp with my friend. The concept was that we were art thiefs, looking for the big payday, but we ended up nicking something from art express (an exhibition of exceptional school leavers work) instead. It was so much fun, and so silly, and makes me sad that you can't do things like that when you're not 14.

X
You have read this article art / australia / photos / pictures / sydney / weather with the title the calm after the storm. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-calm-after-storm.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...