furry friend

Alexandra Golovanoff by The Streethearts // Camille Rowe by Models Rock // Valerie Boster by Vogue

I've always had a thing for this Isabel Marant fur coat. It's crazy! It couldn't be further from, well me than anything in the whole world, but I've always, always, always loved it. Completely inexplicably, wholly and uncontrollably without question. Which I guess is kind of the point of love, isn't it? I think there's something about how great it looks at night - remember when Kate used to wear hers on the reg, and there were blurry paparrazzi shots of her running in and out of town cars in front of Scotts, or Nobu or wherever it is she gets her sushi these days, and it just looked so fabulous, an extravagant blur of coloured wool and matted hair - and it really does cast a lasting impression. If I had one I'd wear it, bulky silhouette and all, with midnight blue jeans and an oatmeal sweater and little ballet flats. I don't think I'm ever going to get my hands on it myself, but I'll keep an eye out for a similar vintage one. But it's gotta have the same bulk, the same swagger, the same wacky colours. So wrong it's right, you know?

X
You have read this article coats / dreams / fashion / fur / isabel marant / jackets / kate moss / photos / pictures / shopping / street style / street-style / want / winter with the title furry friend. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/10/furry-friend.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...