Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.

I am so jealous of Pixie Geldof. She's young, wealthy, thin and has great style. Say what you want about the girl (and many people do), i think her style is really london-cool, not in an alexa-chung way, but in an alice dellal way but less try hard. I think Pixie has got it going on, although i dislike the fact that she does seem very arrogant and pretentious sometimes. If only she had a lovely personality to go with her lovely clothes.

I saw this photo on the Daily Mail website of Pixie Geldof attending her 18th birthday lunch and i almost cried with jealousy. I love her chic look, much better than Chung's take at the Dark KNight premiere. THe blazer, mini skirt and white top are all monochrome-y goodness, and i love the patterned lace tights and ankle boots. The Sunglasses are very cute, and almost make me forget the fact that they serve the purpose of hiding the hungover eyes. But the most important thing is what she is carrying. Look at that present haul! I bet there's a bottle of Bolinger in that champagne bag, and i'm tearing my hair out to know what is in that chanel shopping bag. Two tone flats? a 2.55? Heels? CLOTHES!! Why does Pixie get to have everything? she even suits short hair? Is there anything wrong with her?

I want my 18th birthday to come with a bottle of expensive french champagne and two-tone flats, although i know it won't. *sigh*. Life is so very, very hard. 



You have read this article fashion / jealous / pixie geldof / want with the title Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/09/nobody-knows-trouble-i-seen.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...