thou shalt not covet

Hmmm.. i hate the ten commandments, i have decided. Especially thou shalt not covet. Does God know just how hard it is to be a teenager with limited disposable and watch beautiful clothes be paraded around in front of you eyes (read; on the internet) and you cannot have any of them? Well... maybe God needs to learn how that feels and then reassess his ten commandments manifesto.

There are so many things i want right now, and as i was musing the other day, i have expensive tastes. I want the chanel flats that cost $730. I think i may put it to my mother that we can split the price for my old birthday present. I wonder how that would go down??? We'll see. I also want a proper camera, one that looks professional so that people will think i am a wildly fabulous fashion journalist. I want a fur coat in a brown-ish colour, i want a leather skating skirt, i want a mulberry bag or YSL muse and a pair of stacked lanvin shoes or miu miu heels. Lovely!!!

Coco Sumner is sitting pretty in my perfect coat. I wouldn't mind it a little darker, but this is the idea i'm going for. 


Pixie Geldof in my Hunter wellies (i need them!) and a lovely striped top that i would kill to have. 

Alexa Chung in a Barbour. This is actually my number 2 buy for the moment, i want the chanel flats first (see the post on lily allen!) and then this. Wouldn't it be fabulous to pair them together? Like a barbour and chanel? ahahaha thank god for small mercies. 

A lace dress a la Peaches Geldof. A little longer though, that's the way i tend to wear my dresses. 
Hello lover! This bag is my dream bag. Unfortunately at 2 and a half grand it's either this or Paris. 


I would like a tulle skirt a la Cory Kennedy, even though i find her a little annoying i think she looks very cute here. 

You have read this article alexa chung / fashion / inspiration / peaches geldof / pixie geldof / want with the title thou shalt not covet. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/09/thou-shalt-not-covet.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...