Tis the green eye'd monster

I love lily allens music, i think it is fresh, and fun to listen to. Or perhaps i am biased because listening to that album on repeat kept me sane after a particularly bad break up. I don't really approve of how she handles her personal life, but what i will say is that she is 22 or whatever. give the girl a break. if you can't get drunk at 22, when can you? sure she shouldn't have done it on national tv, but everyone makes mistakes. 

I don't really admire her style, but i respect it. It is classic, with a few of lily's atypical choices like nike runners, bright accessories and a huge designer bag. I envy her money, i envy her hourglass figure, i also envy her friendship with mr lagerfeld, which is the reason i'm sure why she is always wearing these;

My shoes! my beautiful, beautiful shoes. I tried on all 4 different variations in the chanel shop but these were the ones i kept coming back to... classic, chic, sophisticated. They would go with everything i have and last forever. Make me feel like a (park avenue) princess. Unfortunately at $730 a pop they were going to cost a kingdom, as it were, to buy, so i had to sadly refuse, and attempt to cook up some scheme whereby the shoes could be mine.

But lily, re; julia RR, why must you always be wearing these shoes? And why must you be wearing them in a way that i would also like to wear them. THe first out fit is very me, a bright/bold skirt with an understated top. I wear lots of high-waisted skirts like this and would love to pair it with classic chanel flats. Or the second outfit, sexy and sultry business woman it says. Ah, to be able to wear a pencil skirt and not alert the world that you are carrying extra bodyfat in the stomach. Lily, you do it well, i applaud you.


You have read this article chanel / fashion / inspiration / lily allen / shoes / want with the title Tis the green eye'd monster. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/09/tis-green-eye-monster.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...