shopping madness.

I rather like the title of this post! sounds like some sort of crazy shopping binge that got out of hand and resulted in a mental illness-esque level of crizazy and me returning home with bags and bags of stuff that i never even realised i was buying. 

Today was shopping madness. With only 1 and a half hours at the shops i had to get jewellery, hair accoutrements and, worst of all, shoes, to go with my formal outfit. I had left it so so so late, it was extremely stupid of me. Almost immediately i found the shoes i wanted, a good copy of the dior extreme pythons from wittner... alarmingly they have very little ankle support, but they look so damn good. Beauty is pain, right?


Then i bought some great jewellery to go with my outfit... i got lots of gold and black bangles, a really pretty flower corsage for my hair, and loads of rings. These are my favourites, especially the new teeth ring on the right... cool, non?


Okay, a very short post, but i am oh so tired from all this crazy shopping today.  But i'll quickly do this tag from the lovely and incredibly sweet the yellow elephant


Six Random things about me:
1. i am allergic to pumpkin. weird, right? 
2. i always sleep with my hand under the pillow, propped against my head. it's comforting that way! 
3. i still, to this day, have never used toner, cleanser, moisturiser, etc. on my face. my mum never let me when i was younger and now i'm too old to change my routine of cold water every morning. 
4. the first concert i ever went to was snoop dogg. worst $100 i've ever spent. 
5. if there was a fire in my house i think i would save my books above anything else. even clothes! well, maybe as many clothes as i could grab plus the books. ;)
6. i wear glasses, although i always forget to take them with me when i need them. 

Six Random things I like:
1. that creamy feeling of expensive wool. 
2. mussels in white wine broth (mmmmm)
3. the satisfaction of putting batter/dough into the oven to cook. i love baking!
4. clicking my pens. 
5. when eyeliner goes on smoothly and without catching or going out of a straight line. 
6. jenny and nate's burgeoning love story in gossip girl. 

Six random things I dislike:
1. not being able to wear nail polish at school. 
2. having a dry mouth. 
3. fluoro supre singlets. 
4. girls (and boys) who think they're superior just because of their wealth/status. 
5. not being 18.
6. people assuming i'm going to get the mark they think i'm going to get. 

And so i tag Rags and Scribbles!
much love to you all, hope your day was as productive as mine!
X
You have read this article me / shopping with the title shopping madness.. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2008/11/shopping-madness.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...