under the wing




pics 1-2 me, the rest - talisa via badlands

EDIT! Talisa's pictures are up!

We went to Under the Wing today and my goodness. It's going to be a good winter. Wine colour Dress Up turtlenecks, drapey Secret Squirel jackets, oatmeal and denim at Thursday Sunday and, of course, Carly Hunter shearling. With my eyes already on some Amy Kaehne goodness, and the beautiful two-tone sweater from Thursday Sunday. I tried it on today at Under the Wing - it's beautiful. Boxy and oversized and comfy as hell. I also love the shapes of their linen tops and pants. Very Stella Mac, no? The colours of the new Dress Up collection are great, all burnt and rusty, perfect jewel tones for winter. I love the 70s turtlenecks and the wide legged pants. There was also plenty of corduroy, which is the way to my heart (not pictured). Secret Squirrel is also looking amzing for next season. It's a very drapey, fluid line, which you don't often find in winter, but it sit really well in icy colours like ivory, blush and a very cool blue. These were paired with separates in navys and charcoal blacks. I especially liked all the drapey collared pieces - they came in shirts and dresses. And then. Oh! This coat from Carly Hunter. Wool sleeves and a shearling body with an oversized collar. Just like my vest, just like it. I'm so glad shearling has stuck around. It's the best thing for winter, ever. You can look very superior swanning around town in shearling, cozy and rugged up. They're also doing a black version of my vest, which Talisa had her eye on, and it's definitely nice, a real glamorous, cozy piece perfect for winter. But oh this jacket! It's already in my sights for next season. Just another thing to add to the list!

X
You have read this article australia / clothes / clothing / shearling / shopping / style / winter with the title under the wing. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/11/under-wing.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...