botanica



In just under two weeks time there's going to be a fantastic Secret Squirrel sale and you're invited! There'll be 30-50% off the current collection - Botanica - as well as special samples from next season's collection Art Class (which Talisa and I got a sneak peek at last week at Under the Wing, and let me tell you, it's all kinds of amazing). The sale is at Pigeon Ground, which is pretty much the coolest place in Sydney. It's a vintage clothing and record store and other cool bits and pieces that has a fantastic atmosphere. It's on this quiet street at the back of camperdown that my mum used to live on when she was at Sydney Uni, and one day when we were in the neighbourhood we walked by her old house where she cooked her first three-course meal and she got ready for her first med ball and she lived with her best friend for 3 years. Afterwards we wandered into Pigeon Ground and spent ages thumbing through old Life magazines and perusing the clothes and knick knacks and eventually we left with an antique battered suitcase (me) and an old Fleetwood Mac record (mum). It was a really perfect day. And I'm sure wednesday the 30th of November will be too - other than being payday and the last day of Spring, it's also the day of the Secret Squirrel sale. I have my eye on the Tuberose top and the Foxtail skirt. Better start saving now!

X

ps. don't forget to enter my Mimco giveaway!
You have read this article australia / family / me / sale / sydney with the title botanica. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/11/botanica.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...