today


Same same but different. I had kind of forgotten how great this Carly Hunter vest is, tucking it away behind coats and all. I got it out in all its glory today and it was definitely fun. I paired it with an APC breton I bought in Paris in June and have never worn - I don't know why - maybe because it's black/white and not navy/white as I originally thought when I purchased it. Anyway it looked fantastic with the black lining of the vest and my black Maille skirt. I added my matching Benah kodi cuffs for a little bit of colour. This vest is so perfect with a long sleeved shirt underneath it. I'm not sure what it is about tee-shirts - or maybe just my ones, which tend towards the oversized variety - they kind of bunch up under the armholes. But long sleeve shirts have enough fabric around the sleeve to work. This is probably my favourite transitional outfit, so easy, yet really fun. Everyone always loves the shearling and compliments me on it - I think next season Carly Hunter is going to have a rush of orders for the vest  (I know I had a real hunt to get my hands on one last season).

X

ps my hair is getting ridiculously long (I only have the front strands down in this pic, the main bulk of it goes way past my waist!). Any sydney recommendations for a good reasonably priced hair dresser would be welcomed!
You have read this article australia / benah / clothes / clothing / jewelry / long skirts / outfit / outfits / shearling / shopping / sydney with the title today. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/11/today.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...